PDA

View Full Version : Nandroid issue

Onethumb
03-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Ok so I recently sbf'ed and formatted my SD card and started over from scratch. I got everything back to the way I wanted it after rooting again and created a nandroid then i went flashed vortex rc1 again and got that all set up to my liking and created a backup. Well I decided that I was gonna give gummy a try again so I went into bootstrap and was gonna restore my first original nandroid then flash gummy but when I try to restore that first nandroid it tells me my md5 sums don't match. I don't get it why can't I get that backup to work. I can restore to vortex backup no problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
03-27-2012, 12:58 PM
did you change the name of the folder... from a data/time to something different... with special charcters like * or & or anything like that?

Onethumb
03-27-2012, 03:04 PM
did you change the name of the folder... from a data/time to something different... with special charcters like * or & or anything like that?

Actually I did I erased the stuff after the date and put in .605 backup when renaming it. Guessing I should have left it alone.

HarleyDude
03-27-2012, 03:13 PM
You can name it whatever you want, as long as there are no spaces or special characters in the name. remove any spaces, you can leave .605backup, just no spaces

Onethumb
03-27-2012, 04:14 PM
You can name it whatever you want, as long as there are no spaces or special characters in the name. remove any spaces, you can leave .605backup, just no spaces

Ahhhh thank u very much HD I thought it was lost for good. Kinda the whole point why I erased everything and started over.