PDA

View Full Version : Which new phone?

Kench
03-26-2012, 02:25 PM
What do you guys think is the best phone for rooting and customizing out right now? G nexus? I was considering going apple but I'm not sure, just because of all the apps I have from the android market.

Goose306
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
What do you guys think is the best phone for rooting and customizing out right now? G nexus? I was considering going apple but I'm not sure, just because of all the apps I have from the android market.

Well, if you want to root and customize don't go Applie, LOL. I jailbroke my roommates 4S the other day... you know if the battery drains to 0 on a jailbroke iPhone you have to hook it up to a computer to revive it? Crazy. Think Moto equipment has it bed, ain't seen nothing yet.

Definitely the GNex is whats hottest right now for rooting and ROMing, probably will be till the next Nexus phone (the Jelly bean phone, whatever that'll be). Sure there'll probably be a lot of others in the meantime, but the Nexus' are the milestones, and as of right now the Nexus is still the hottest thing on the block.

Nemo aeternamn
03-26-2012, 03:06 PM
for tinkering around... the gnex is great... i got mine... and there's so much out for it... and allot more on the verge... and once 4.0.5 drops... things are only going to get better....
from what i see... for rooting/romming/kernels... making it what you want... the gnex can't be beat

Kench
03-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Have you heard anything about the rezound?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

casper55117
03-27-2012, 06:32 AM

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums a friend of mine got one. he hates it. says sense ui is just a pain

jwalz
03-27-2012, 07:28 AM

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Its a solid phone .. don't need to root and rom it imo. Not much development for it but there is some.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kench
03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
I'll probably be looking at the gnex then unless something better comes out by the time I upgrade.