PDA

View Full Version : help

julio
03-24-2012, 03:40 AM
OK so I bought a Verizon Motorola Droid x from this guy but then I check n it will not turn on all the way what can I do !?

csk415
03-24-2012, 05:51 AM
Sorry to hear this. What do you mean by wont turn on all the way? Does it sit at the moto M and is the M white or red? If it boots and sits at the moto logo try the steps below and let us know how it went.

If you have a White "M" For Froyo
on the droid x

With phone unplugged pull battery and put it back in
Press the hard home button first then power on at the same time "this should bring you to a screen with a triangle on it... If not repeat first step"
Press the hard search key on your phone "this should take you stock recovery"
Use the volume up and down key to navigate and camera to select
Select factory reset
Reboot

If you have a RED "M" For Gingerbread
on the droid x

Press the hard home button first then power on at the same time "this should bring you to a screen with a triangle on it... If not repeat first step"
Press both volume up and down at the same time "this should get you into stock recovery"
Use volume up and down keys to navigate and power on to select
Select factory reset
Reboot

casper55117
03-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Sorry to hear this. What do you mean by wont turn on all the way? Does it sit at the moto M and is the M white or red? If it boots and sits at the moto logo try the steps below and let us know how it went.

If you have a White "M" For Froyo
on the droid x

Press the hard search key on your phone "this should take you stock recovery"
Use the volume up and down key to navigate and camera to select
Select factory reset
Reboot

If you have a RED "M" For Gingerbread
on the droid x

Press both volume up and down at the same time "this should get you into stock recovery"
Use volume up and down keys to navigate and power on to select
Select factory reset
Reboot

if this doesnt work try sbf. ill grab you a link in a sec
edit. http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-sbf/12015-complete-droid-x-sbf-flashing-guide.html#post106311

julio
05-05-2012, 06:00 PM
That Didn't Work
http://img.tapatalk.com/d0360e72-b0f2-8504.jpg
It just goes to a red circle
Sent from my SGH-T959 using Droid X Forums

fezrock
05-05-2012, 06:16 PM
That's a bootloop. Try the method in the first response a few times. Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries. If that fails then sbf.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2