PDA

View Full Version : Black screen

Carpetman
03-21-2012, 02:32 PM
My DX was charging and I went to get it and over 1/2 of the screen is black.I rebooted-- nothing. I sbf-- nothing. Any suggestions?

BHuber09
03-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Sorry that's been a problem. You'll have to send it in. They will fix it no questions. Same thigh happened to my dad and someone else on here can't remember though. But they sent a new one to both my dad and the Guy on here.

FreeMyMoto!!!

Carpetman
03-22-2012, 05:56 AM
Sorry that's been a problem. You'll have to send it in. They will fix it no questions. Same thigh happened to my dad and someone else on here can't remember though. But they sent a new one to both my dad and the Guy on here.FreeMyMoto!!! That might not work for me, mine is rooted and romed and I can't manage to get enough of the screen to do sbf.

casper55117
03-24-2012, 02:45 AM
That might not work for me, mine is rooted and romed and I can't manage to get enough of the screen to do sbf. what do you mean. you really shouldnt have to do anything but get in to the boot loader

Carpetman
03-25-2012, 08:25 AM
what do you mean. you really shouldnt have to do anything but get in to the boot loader I ran the sbf but nothing changed. I still have over half of the screen blacked out a d then it turns to a striped screen on that black space.

casper55117
03-25-2012, 08:43 AM
you said "I can't manage to get enough of the screen to do sbf." if you sbf using rds lite you should be good. at least to send it to moto to have it fixed, or you can order a new screen and try and do it your self