PDA

View Full Version : Droid X no longer detects Usb

Metroid1
03-20-2012, 02:19 PM
MY Droid X no longer detects when i plug it in. IT doesn't notify that it is plugged in to charge or usb mass storage. I thought that it was just the rom but it just doesn't register. It still charges but it doesn't say that it is. I am running boot manager and I just switched back to phone rom which I thought would make it work again but nothing. Anyone have any ideas? Phone rom is liquid slot rom is unofficial cyanognemod9.

DirtyDroid
03-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Are the moto drivers up to date?..Or It could be something with cm9...Ive noticed either A) my connections are getting bad...or its that pesky bug where you have to plug it in twice for it to register...if that doesn't work,

casper55117
03-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Are the moto drivers up to date?..Or It could be something with cm9...Ive noticed either A) my connections are getting bad...or its that pesky bug where you have to plug it in twice for it to register...if that doesn't work, ive been having the same issue with cm9 i have to plug it in twice to get it to work

Chessnut
03-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Same issue here, any ideas? Stock rooted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Metroid1
03-22-2012, 11:59 AM
But mine never shows up. No matter how many time I replug it in. I have tried many different cables and adapters.