PDA

View Full Version : YouTube not playing full screen on Droid x

Drachnem
08-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Perhaps I am doing it wrong, but when I play videos on youtube on my x they don't expand full screen like the iphone. Can anyone help me out with this? Google hasn't helped me much with answers...

Feanux
08-22-2010, 04:48 PM
I -think- you have to play the video using the High Quality (HQ) setting in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. I could be wrong though. Test it out and let me know how it goes.

BOWIE
08-22-2010, 04:50 PM
THey'll take up most of the screen, but not all of it.

luv2increase
08-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Mine always take up ALL the screen :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BeK
08-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Mine takes up the entire screen as well when playing in HQ.
Sounds like something is wrong with your DX.
Try a factory reset maybe?

didiwags
08-23-2010, 12:08 AM
I have this issue to and have for awhile!!!! It started out full screen and now it is like in the middle and does not reach all the way out!!!

edit: I just switched to HQ and it is now full screen! Not sure why that made a difference, no other settings touched!

yurdle
08-23-2010, 12:35 AM
I have this issue to and have for awhile!!!! It started out full screen and now it is like in the middle and does not reach all the way out!!!

edit: I just switched to HQ and it is now full screen! Not sure why that made a difference, no other settings touched!

I'd just take a guess of aspect ratio? Some videos are just made differently and may not take up the entire screen when in standard quality.. because i've seen videos that are even in SQ and still take up the screen, while others don't