PDA

View Full Version : lost?????

rollin
03-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I just used D3_easy_root_v7 on my phone and have super user icon now what do i need to do? wanting to remove some of the bloatware on my droid x

csk415
03-10-2012, 03:26 PM
I just used D3_easy_root_v7 on my phone and have super user icon now what do i need to do? wanting to remove some of the bloatware on my droid x

Not trying to be rude. Just want to know where your at. Have you researched any of this? Your question will get you a ton of different answers. Here's my first question.. Did you make a nandroid after rooting?

StrykedVorteX X

rollin
03-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Not trying to be rude. Just want to know where your at. Have you researched any of this? Your question will get you a ton of different answers. Here's my first question.. Did you make a nandroid after rooting?

StrykedVorteX X

no i did not i rooted my droid eris ago with the one click method i have super user icon on my phone I do not have cell signal at my house so everything im doing im dl through sat dsl

BHuber09
03-10-2012, 03:43 PM
There's the first problem this is the Droid x forums
Try going to droidforums.net you'll more likely get an answer

FreeMyMoto!!!

csk415
03-10-2012, 03:47 PM
There's the first problem this is the Droid x forums
Try going to droidforums.net you'll more likely get an answer

FreeMyMoto!!!

Reread the op. It says it's for his DX. Got a link for how to use bootstrap? Trying to locate it from my phone. Slow going at the moment.

StrykedVorteX X

csk415
03-10-2012, 03:51 PM
no i did not i rooted my droid eris ago with the one click method i have super user icon on my phone I do not have cell signal at my house so everything im doing im dl through sat dsl

The link below needs to be your first step before you do anything. Only thing that is different is where you see DX replace it with D2. D2 is a updated version to the DX bootstrap. Check your pm.

StrykedVorteX X

BHuber09
03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
My apologies.
Here is the link ^ said.
How to use Droid x bootstrap
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-hacking-guides/13485-how-use-droid-x-bootstrap.html

But to remove bloat you can get titanium backup or any other app freezer and freeze it or get es file explorer and delete them from /system/app.

FreeMyMoto!!!

csk415
03-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks BN. Just realized I forgot to paste it in my post. I stumbled on it right after I asked you.

StrykedVorteX X

rollin
03-10-2012, 04:12 PM
thanks guys i have titanium freeze on its way