PDA

View Full Version : Flashed a Gingerbread ROM on a FROYO droid X. Battery Low, and Cant SBF. Wont boot up

Enyo
02-25-2012, 04:08 PM
I SBF'ed my droid x back to Froyo.
Forgetting my Sense rom is Gingerbread based, (with gb kernel and all that shabazz) it will not boot. Battery Low and cant sbf either. Going into bootloader says Battery Low Cant program

I Left the charger in and on the motorola screen, now the screen is off and the LED is Green.

Anyone know what to do?
If its just sitting at the motorola screen, does keeping the charger in charge the battery?

I Still have that battery i messed up And can charge that one via cutting the usb cord.

Nemo aeternamn
02-25-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't recommend cutting the cable... As it can take out the battery and the phone... But in bootloader mode it won't charge... So either if you have a friend with an x or x2... see if you can swap out batteries... Or if your local Verizon store will charge it for you

"I'll get you my little pretty... and your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

Enyo
02-25-2012, 04:17 PM
I don't recommend cutting the cable... As it can take out the battery and the phone... But in bootloader mode it won't charge... So either if you have a friend with an x or x2... see if you can swap out batteries... Or if your local Verizon store will charge it for you

Its off, when I plug it in, The LED Turns green. The screen doesn't turn on.

Nemo aeternamn
02-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Its off, when I plug it in, The LED Turns green. The screen doesn't turn on.

Hmm... I'm not sure... try leaving it like that for like half an hour to an hour... And see if you can and from there

Leach19m
02-25-2012, 04:27 PM
It may be charging, but I wouldn't count on it. Like Nemo said, the best thing to do is to find someone with an X or X2 who's battery you can borrow, or pick up an external battery charger so you can charge your battery independent of your phone.

Enyo
02-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Hmm... I'm not sure... try leaving it like that for like half an hour to an hour... And see if you can and from there

Ok thanks :)
I do still have that battery I messed up trying the Cut cord method. I might try that. Its a broken battery anyway.

Enyo
02-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Left it in for a few. Once unplugged, LED takes a sec to turn off.
A Few minutes ago, once I unplugged it turned off with no delay.

Enyo
02-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Looked at my phone with shock that it was on the motorola boot logo.
Took out the battery and reinserted it again plugging the usb cable in and, screen off with led light on.

Enyo
02-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Now its in the screen that Displays a Battery with A Question mark in the middle. Does it charge in this mode?
The battery wasn't damaged at all and was just working less then a hour ago.

I got into recovery mode. stock recovery.
Does it charge in this mode?