PDA

View Full Version : CM 7 SD card issues

theotherjustin
02-20-2012, 06:19 PM
I've been searching around and cannot find a solution for this, I flashed to CM7 and it will not let me mount my SD card. It's not accessible on the phone or on the pc. A few posts said the card is bad, but I had absolutely no problems with it until I flashed to CM7.

Did anyone else have this issue? Any solutions?

Thanks

BHuber09
02-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Is it set as a bootmanager slot?
Can you plug it into your computer and get a pop up window?
and finally can you view your pictures?

if you answered yes to any of these questions then there might be something wrong or there might be something good hahaha
just felt like a commercial when i said it so i had to say that ^

Brad92
02-20-2012, 11:38 PM
I didn't think Boot Manager supported the X2

CM9

theotherjustin
02-21-2012, 08:15 AM
Is it set as a bootmanager slot?
Can you plug it into your computer and get a pop up window?
and finally can you view your pictures?

if you answered yes to any of these questions then there might be something wrong or there might be something good hahaha
just felt like a commercial when i said it so i had to say that ^

Not familiar with bootmanager. If I pull the card from the phone, I can read it on the computer just fine. Can't access anything on it with the phone, pictures or otherwise...

Thanks

Sent from my MB870 using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
02-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Wow okay just relaized its the x2 haha sorry.
Um lets see. So you can read the card from the computer but if you plug in the micro usb cable from the phone to the computer does something happen?
What you can do is drag everything from the SD card to you computer and tthen format the card then replace it all. That fixed the problem I had with it.

FreeMyMoto!!!

victimssun
02-21-2012, 12:33 PM
The external becomes EMMC in cm7. So from root sdcard-ext could still be there, but empty. Look for \emmc\

As for the pc. When you plug in the usb, the little bug icon shows in the upper left corner, drag down, tap it, and select to use as storage (I believe that's the option). Other options are for charging only and.. something else.

theotherjustin
02-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Formatting it fixed the issue, thanks!

Sent from my MB870 using Droid X Forums