PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Bootloop

Metroid1
02-09-2012, 10:04 PM
I recently got Boot Manager Pro. I was running cyanogen nightly 154. I did a nandroid backup and attepted to add the ice cream sandwich from EncounNoter. Before i attempted to add the new rom i flashed back to the previous version 152 because I believed that it was better. Tnen i tried to add the new rom but I got nowhere and thought that maybe i needed to partition my sd card so i did that. It did not help so I thought i might as well undo it. So i went into recovery and i chose to clear sd cache I think. Before it finished it went black. I restarted but bootloop. And i was unable to access clockworkmod. So I sbf'ed back to froyo and Still bootloop. I did it several times but no success. I am now sbf'ing gingerbread. Any Advice?

cory46
02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
A boot loop after a sbf is normal. If using the froyo sbf boot up from a powered off state while holding power and home once the android with exclamation point screen shows hit the search key and wipe data in recovery if using gingerbread sbf hit both volume buttons at the same time to access recovery instead of the search key then boot up and you'll be in business to go about flashing roms

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk