PDA

View Full Version : Wireless tethering question

Mfillibene16
02-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Running Liberty rom on my X2, and have the most recent update of wireless tether apk. on my phone, i can tether my xbox 360, my computer and etc. but for some reason i cant tether my sony blu-ray on player with google tv, (the wireless scan cant find the phone)...... the funny thing is, i had a droid x and the wireless tether worked for the sony blu-ray player with google tv, but when i got my X2 the wireless tether didnt work. all setting are the same for both phone in the tether app. just wondering if anyone know why this is and/or a fix for this.

adamwhitehead
02-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Download barnacle from the , reguardless the ROM I've never had luckwith wifi tether on the x2

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

odum02
04-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Irk if you figured out how to do this yet BC the thread is a little old but I use my phone to play Xbox live all the time. I can help if you haven't figured it out or if you need help :)

Sent from my MB870 using Droid X Forums

odum02
04-08-2012, 09:09 AM
You have to create the wifi on the blueray player instead if searching for it. If you know what I mean

Sent from my MB870 using Droid X Forums

maybish
04-08-2012, 09:22 AM
I have a blue ray player and can't figure out how to connect it to anything! Haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums