PDA

View Full Version : Some settings don't keep after program exits

pmbasehore
01-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I've noticed some interesting things about Liquid, and I'm not sure if this is an AOSP thing or a Liquid-specific thing, so I'll go ahead and post my question here.
Sometimes--and I haven't noticed a pattern yet--when I modify settings on an app or in Android itself, the settings don't keep. The only way to force the settings to keep is to reboot my phone. After reboot, sometimes the changes I made are there, sometimes I have to make the changes again, but they do keep after the reboot.

I've noticed this in various parts of Android Settings, Liquid Settings, and K-9 Mail especially.

Any ideas?

popcenator
01-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Liquid is buggy in those aspects, you have to reboot a lot to get some things to work. I like the ROM, but it just needs a little more work. It's a Liquid thing unfortunately.

Neiby
04-29-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm having a problem with GPS that sounds like this same problem. In order for it to work, I have to enable it and then reboot in order for it to actually become enabled. So freaking annoying. I use the GPS almost daily. If there isn't a fix for this, I'll have to switch to another ROM, and that sucks because other than that issue, this ROM is awesome. It's easily the fastest ROM I've run on my DX. It's smooth as butter.