PDA

View Full Version : 1% battery in liquid 3.2?

pmbasehore
01-21-2012, 10:33 PM
I've tried searching, but couldn't find anything about this. I'm trying to use Rom Toolbox to install some 1% battery icons, but they all show up as 10%. I was able to get it to work on VorteX RC1, but no luck here. Ideas?
Thanks!

Sent from my Liquified DroidX using Tapatalk

mooler
01-21-2012, 11:02 PM
I've tried searching, but couldn't find anything about this. I'm trying to use Rom Toolbox to install some 1% battery icons, but they all show up as 10%. I was able to get it to work on VorteX RC1, but no luck here. Ideas?
Thanks!

Sent from my Liquified DroidX using Tapatalk

1% battery is broken in 2nd-init AOSP ROMS. Liquid is just that. I believe Vortex RC1 is a 2nd-init BLUR based one. Try searching for Battery Monitor on the Market. The one you want is by dev Sim2k. In the description there is a link to an older version that works on some 2nd-init ROMS. I am using it running CM4DX-GB and it works really well. you cant change the placement of the icon but you can change the color. I turned off the battery icon and I just use Battery Monitor.

pmbasehore
01-22-2012, 12:06 AM
That works, thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nemo aeternamn
01-22-2012, 12:22 AM
1% battery is broken in 2nd-init AOSP ROMS. Liquid is just that. I believe Vortex RC1 is a 2nd-init BLUR based one.

just sayin here... it's only on the ginger kernel that the 1% battery read is broke...
and vortex is not a 2nd init rom... it's just a regular init blur based rom... they're mainly pure aosp experiences with goodies added... aside from miui..

mooler
01-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes I get confused with all these different roms lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums