PDA

View Full Version : Some one please help, cant charge, bootloader says battery too low need to sbf

glachance0
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM
While receiving an over the air update, My Droid X was dropped and the battery fell out because I had the back cover off. Now the phone does nothing. I can enter the bootloader mode but it says, "Battery Low Cannot Program." I can enter recovery mode, but I can not find a signed setup.zip to reload the operating system. What options do I have? Being able to enter bootloader 30.04 and recovery mode probably means that something can be done. I just really need a Droid X signed update.zip. Is there a way to load the OS using the bootloader, even if it says Battery Low? The battery will not even charge, with the phone in this condition. When I plug it in to the wall my custom boot icon just sticks and doesnt do anything. Is there a way to trick the phone to charge the battery? Need to know like asap. Thank so much

DirtyDroid
01-18-2012, 08:27 PM
You'll need either a different battery , or external charger, friends battery

sent from DXF app for now..

glachance0
01-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Damn that was fast haha, this sucks man, like Ive been messing around with rooting,flashing roms,etc.. for the past few months and have had to get down and dirty in the terminal a bit, and have found a way to fix different things. I was on the 1-8-12 miui rom when this all went down, Its weird because in my zips it has like 5 rom files but installation is aborted when i try to flash one of those. Ive got it plugged up to my laptop now and I have the green charging dot. Ive already wiped it but still no dice, should I just let it sit for a few hrs, then try and get into bootloader again?

Leach19m
01-18-2012, 08:51 PM
It won't change if it can't boot or in recovery or bootloader. You'll need to find a charged battery or an external charger on charge the battery independent of the phone.

glachance0
01-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Yea everything is good now a new battery charger and a battery sbf'ed now all good. Thanks for the help felllas

DirtyDroid
01-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Awesome glad to hear it

sent from DXF app for now..