PDA

View Full Version : Opinions wanted!!!

gerb45
01-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Hello, so I rooted my droid X2 and am currently running Eclipse v 2.0.3 and I really don't know what to do next? I see some people talking about V6 supercharged and stuff like that, is that recommended? Also I like the ROM but am looking to flash a theme like black and bold or bloodied red but they are both for Eclipse v 2.0.2, will they flash ok with Eclipse V 2.0.3? Finally is Liberty or Molten any good and if so why? Obviously I am new to this and I use to have an iphone and am just curious whats good to do with Droid phones please help me out guys. Any suggestions?

Joepimp007
01-14-2012, 07:39 AM
I am kind of new to this so I am not sure about all the tweaks and other roms that are out there. Nitro made an eclipse rom site and there are themes that are compatible with 2.0.3.

http://eclipserom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Droid X Forums

Tsmith1296
01-14-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm running molten 2.3 I really like it . I've ran eclipse 1.3 and its good too. I've also ran liberty and it's good. But my favorite is definitely molten so far.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

Daynjer
01-14-2012, 03:02 PM
All of the ROMs currently available in release state are based off of BLUR. CM7 is in alpha but is based off of AOSP. The biggest difference I noticed between any BLUR-based ROM and CM7 was a huge performance increase on CM7. If you're new to the whole ROM world, I'd wait for beta or later, but I would suggest to anyone that wants to see a major difference in their phone, install CM7.

Just for reference: BLUR is Motorola's framework, AOSP is Android Open Source Project.