PDA

View Full Version : Miui icons

wwwroot
01-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Is there any way to make them smaller? Mainly the dockbar is what I'm interested in. Theyre huge compared to the rest of my screen. I like stuff small and minimal but with the stock Miui launcher theyre to big for me. ID hate to have to install a launcher app just to resize them...

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Leach19m
01-11-2012, 09:13 PM
MIUI is pretty much locked in at that size, and locked in for the grid size as well. The only thing I've found that you could do is to flash a mod that removes the dockbar

The persuader
01-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Yes, you should have a Theme Setting Icon on your Desktop or in your Draw...(It looks like a Paint Pallete)...

Click...brings you to My Themes...Click Settings at the right hand corner...Brings you to Visual Setting...Find the Icon setting then Click...bring you to an Icons screen scroll to the second choice...Icon size...choose Default or Custom which ever fits your choice...

Its Bubba

Is there any way to make them smaller? Mainly the dockbar is what I'm interested in. Theyre huge compared to the rest of my screen. I like stuff small and minimal but with the stock Miui launcher theyre to big for me. ID hate to have to install a launcher app just to resize them...

cory46
01-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Well if you are familiar with how to decompile apks you could edit the layout in dimension.xml and like leach said there are hot seat removal mods

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stryker
01-11-2012, 11:53 PM

Easy way to make them smaller, run all 6 icons in the dock bar. It will make them all smaller. You can fit 6 icons in the dock bar also in case you didn't know.

=(.stryker.does.dezign.)=