PDA

View Full Version : still having SBF trouble

hands1124
01-01-2012, 10:57 PM
so all my phone can really do now is go into bootloader and when i try to flash it, it says complete, stays in the motorola bootscreen. at this point i think there is no hope, but in the back of my mind i feel like there is a few more things i can try since technically it isnt "broken" since it can boot in bootloader. ive also tried linux, that was unsuccessful. if there is ANYTHING else anyone knows about please let me know....i miss my X.

saul1991
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Did you clear cache and factory reset? After the sbf finished? If not You have to pull battery out then put back in . Hold home and the top button until a lil android Guy pops out and the clear cache and factory reset then reboot

Edit: hey sorry man totally understood the post wrong I thought you were stuck in a bootloop after sbf.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

hands1124
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
ive tried to do that, but even that doesnt work. thats why its been so hard. any more ideas?

macpro88
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
after and sbf you need to battery pull after its complete and then boot to stock recovery and wipe data/cache. does bootloader tell you your battery is low at all?

hands1124
01-01-2012, 11:14 PM
nope, it says the battery is OK. and i always pulled it after, then try to do the home and top button....still no luck tho.

Nemo aeternamn
01-01-2012, 11:26 PM
I know the screen doesn't like the cold... But I wouldn't think that would damage it? Might have gotten wet? Out did you creak on the score where the phone might have gotten hit?

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer