PDA

View Full Version : Help With Milestone X .

Trey9778
12-30-2011, 12:22 PM
I've recently birkced my phone, and Motorola Sent me another one. I was wondering if I could flash this phone To work with my service provider so that I can get it activated. I don't want to brick it again. Btw, it's running android 2.2.1.

glshub
01-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Whatever you do... DO NOT take the OTA gingerbread upgrade. It will absolutely screw up your phone!!

Sent from my Milestone X using Droid X Forums

cory46
01-22-2012, 05:46 PM
I've recently birkced my phone, and Motorola Sent me another one. I was wondering if I could flash this phone To work with my service provider so that I can get it activated. I don't want to brick it again. Btw, it's running android 2.2.1.

Depending on your service provider yes

Whatever you do... DO NOT take the OTA gingerbread upgrade. It will absolutely screw up your phone!!

They may like the update, it's for them to decide

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

glshub
01-22-2012, 05:50 PM
What's to like.? Every time you use the camera you have to reset the settings. WiFi drops out on it's own so you have to toggle it off then back on if you let it sit idle for a few mins. HONESTLY... what is there to like? I am all ears.

BHuber09
01-22-2012, 06:18 PM
The ui, the updated kernal, the updated baseband. You know the usual.

FreeMyMoto!!!

Leach19m
01-22-2012, 06:23 PM
The ui, the updated kernal, the updated baseband. You know the usual.

FreeMyMoto!!!

And the things that go along with that...aka, faster performance, better reception, better battery management, stability improvements, etc.

BHuber09
01-22-2012, 06:26 PM
And the things that go along with that...aka, faster performance, better reception, better battery management, stability improvements, etc.

^ is coming from a Guy with an iPhone too if that tells you anything hahaha I love poking fun with ya Leach.

FreeMyMoto!!!

Leach19m
01-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Lol thanks BH.