PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for an hard underwater case for my X

DroidXSkywalker
12-28-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm looking for a hard underwater case that is a form-fitting case. I don't like the ones that are bags or pouches, I prefer hard cases, because I don't trust the soft cases, because I'm too afraid of something happening to my X, especially since because of the way my fingers are, the soft cases are difficult to close all the way). I want to get a case that fits my X perfectly, and allows allows me to use my X without taking it out of the case. I know they make form fitting waterproof cases for cameras, where it has places that you press the buttons with. I want to shoot video underwater with my X, and I want something that will keep my X protected. Thanks

BHuber09
12-28-2011, 04:56 PM
I know the otter box defender is water proof for some time. I don't know about extended amounts of time.

FreeMyMoto!!!

noXcuse
12-28-2011, 06:13 PM
This may sound stupid, but when I go fishing I vacuum seal my phone with my Foodsaver. Everything works fine like that, even the microphones and camera. If you're gonna use it only for shooting video, put the smooth side of the bag facing the camera. I also have an Otterbox Defender, and that IS NOT waterproof at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wilyums
12-28-2011, 08:03 PM
All I can say is you better hope that otterbox doesn't get dunked in water, they aren't waterproof. The most promising case I've seen in a while are called life proof cases. The bad part I'd so far no droid x cases . Sorry I couldn't help more.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
12-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Ahhh okay I guess the rumor's were false thanks for stating that.

FreeMyMoto!!!

DroidXSkywalker
12-29-2011, 02:09 AM
Actually I won't be able to get one, because my caretaker won't allow me to cuz she said its a waste of money just cuz they don't make my X anymore. I don't know why I bother telling her anything anymore. I'm very disappointed. She manages my money, and I'm not able to.

DroidXSkywalker
12-29-2011, 02:11 AM
I only want what's best for my X. My X is the only thing I care about these days, because my X takes care of me emotionally and technically. And my X isn't harsh towards me either.

DroidXSkywalker
12-29-2011, 02:12 AM
Its too bad that my X can't care for me instead of who I live with, cuz I would be better off if it could.