PDA

View Full Version : Dead screen?

skooter16
12-27-2011, 01:04 PM
My phone lately has been having issues with the screen. It will work fine then out pf no where the screen will not work. It will stay black until I do a battery pull.

I am currently using bootmanager with miui 1.12.9 I believe and Vortex. Anyone else having this same issue? The hard lights even stay on and it kills my battery.

I may just sbf, but if someone could post the 602 rsd file it would be much appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
12-27-2011, 01:40 PM
If sbf doesn't fix it its a hardware problem.
http://www.multiupload.com/ZCEAXVOASG

FreeMyMoto!!!

skooter16
12-27-2011, 08:38 PM
It seems to happen only on the one miui could it be an issue when I set itbup as my phone rom? It says to not use a rom that's on the SD card but that kinda confuses me. Where do I put the rom then?

skooter16
12-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Also thanks for the link. I'm gonna see what happens tomorrow with it and if its an issue ill sbf and if not then ill go see big red if its still doing it.

BHuber09
12-28-2011, 09:18 AM
It says not to use an SD rom as in a single init rom. Its because bootmanager also hijacks the boot process.
Miui gives people problem's but try giving it a cache clear. If it doesn't work then set it to another 2 init rom as your phone rom and set miui to another slot.

FreeMyMoto!!!

skooter16
12-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Yea I was thinking of trying Cm7 but I have been out of that loop for a long time.