PDA

View Full Version : BMW theme?

jcox88
12-24-2011, 12:34 AM
im new to the forums and i just rooted and now have apex on my droid x so far i love it but i want a BMW or BMW M3 theme my friend has one on his iPhone how can i get one on my DX??? thanks

bobniborg
01-04-2012, 09:11 PM
theme? you mean a background? not sure how you would do an entire theme around bmw. For background just google any pic and you can use if for a background.

chuck54
02-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Aren't there themes for stock roms like this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

stryker
02-19-2012, 11:07 AM
im new to the forums and i just rooted and now have apex on my droid x so far i love it but i want a BMW or BMW M3 theme my friend has one on his iPhone how can i get one on my DX??? thanks

There are themes for apex. I have one called stryke3 orange. Its orange obviously. But there are others. As for a bmw theme. What i would do is, if he is running a theme on his iPhone then it is jailbroke. Have him go into ifile or use iPhone explorer and pull it out of the phone. Then with some editing skills you can use that theme on your Droid. I know it works because i have done it with a winterboard theme i liked an icon from. I took it and edited to work on my x. That was before i was making my own themes and at the beginning of my smart phone adventure.what i said would be a lot of work. More work then just making a theme from nothing in Photoshop. But its posSible. Ninjamorph, and metamorph are awesome programs for swapping out icons and what not. And is were i would start if i was a newb wanting to cusTomize my phone to my liking.

=(.stryker.originals.)=