PDA

View Full Version : Liquid keyboard

frigid.ghost
12-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Hi everyone!

Long time listener, first time caller here.

My question is what is the keyboard and/or skin of the keyboard being used in liquid 3.1/2. It was part of the blue theme that was default.

I'm having so many problems with my current keyboard I'm considering a Droid pro.....or worse.........(default liberty Rom keyboard )

I don't know if its me or the phone but im loosing my mind. The accuracy is horrible both land and port.

The kb in liquid seemed to be the best, besides stock Rom

I searched here and several other gourmet to no avail so I figured I'd start here!

Thanks a bunch!

PS: I would have said with liquid, loved it so much. Couldn't take the dropped data, dial echo, wifi error, Bluetooth issues or GPS not working. Always always dollars the 3*3 wipe (data, cache, dalvik, all three times). Even tried a new pkg. To no avail. Did this 3 times....I would kill for a stable liquid on my dx :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

fc127
12-14-2011, 04:33 AM
What is the keyboard you are currently using? I recommend Better Keyboard. That's all I use.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

frigid.ghost
12-14-2011, 07:57 AM
I'm using the stock gingerbread port in liberty 3.0 rom

frigid.ghost
12-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Tried to check out better keyboard. Not on the market for me. Ill try searching for the apk

Bkdodger
12-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Try clearing the cache and/or data on keyboard under applications to see if it helps ...I will throw two more keyboards at ya..LOL ....I use smart keyboard and ultra for awhile now and they are both very good ...no issues at all thru different roms..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru blue tapatalk

fc127
12-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Tried to check out better keyboard. Not on the market for me. Ill try searching for the apk

Quite odd... I bought it a while back, so it shows up for me...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

AdamTomaino
12-14-2011, 12:03 PM
It is probably me but I love me some swype. I can pop out like 100 words per minute......too bad about 50% of the words are the WRONG words.

xxmharmonxx
12-15-2011, 01:50 AM
how did you install swype on liquid 3.2 ??!! ive been trying and i cannot get the check box to remain checked for swype. it always goes back to android keyboard which is frustrating me since i depend on swype. any ideas?!

frigid.ghost
12-17-2011, 04:11 PM
how did you install swype on liquid 3.2 ??!! ive been trying and i cannot get the check box to remain checked for swype. it always goes back to android keyboard which is frustrating me since i depend on swype. any ideas?!

That is one of many flaws I've had with liquid. Did you try a battery pull? Also there is a setting to check in 'liquid settings' . Something along the lines of third party software

tmdroidx
01-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Where is that option in liquid settings? I can't seem to find it. I've tried everything i can think of, and every suggestion so far on the web and can't seem to get another keyboard to stick. even when I can select it, it reverts back to android keyboard. I'd love to stay on this rom, but no alternate keyboard is a deal breaker for me.