PDA

View Full Version : I'm loving Liquid 3.2!

MadCutter
12-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Been running liquid 3.2 for a while now and finally got it running how I wanted to. Running PowerBoost 2.2. Android Overclock ULV @ 1.25MHz. A few other things that I liked from other Roms I stuck in the zip (probably not too hard to spot). Also added a bunch of apk's to the rom zip that should have been there from the start. Stable as can be. Only problem i have run into is setting wallpaper sometimes sets new wallpaper to lockscreen instead of home. Rom is very fast and very smooth. Now we need the 1% battery fix and it will be complete. I guess what I'm saying is I need a new rom to tinker with. I've been through them all and now im bored. LOL! When do we get some CM9 action?

24072 24074 24073 24075 24076
^powerboost--jakebites^

anderbutter
12-12-2011, 07:53 PM
just install vortex. not much tinkering needed after fresh install to get to the point where you wont even want to flash anything else. its the bees goddamn knees.

MadCutter
12-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Oh, I would love to but there is no volume button music controls on vortex and that is a deal breaker for me. I posted a thread to see if anyone knew of a fix but apparently no. The thing is, I listen to music all day at work and I paint cars for a living. So I'm on the go nonstop, usually with my hands covered in paint with gloves on. So If i cant just push the volume button through my pants Im kinda at the mercy of pandora and their insanely ridiculous playlist. Thats just it, every rom has its ups and downs.