PDA

View Full Version : Need a replacement Case

Boch_Choi
12-11-2011, 04:50 PM
I really, really like this case. It doesn't have and logo or branding, so I can't find it. It's a hard but flexible single piece case. I'd like to find this case, or a very similar case.

-I put it in my pocket, so nothing that would cause friction.
-Durable, flexible 1 piece, but once again, not a floppy friction case.
-covers the volume, camera and lock buttons to prevent dust.
*edit*
-I also don't want any kind of texture or gloss, nice and smooth please.

24069It has 2 parts, I'm guessing some kind of hard rubber, or polyurethane, and plastic transparent back piece that is very hard.

That Incipio case looked good, But the inner piece seems like silicone to get trapped in my pocket.

Thanks everyone.

Catfish
12-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Just my 2 cents... can't go wrong with Otter Box. Hard plastic case, rubber outside and screen protector in one plus sturdy holster that doubles as a nightstand.

Riding The Vortex Waves To The X Forums.

ajp
12-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Just my 2 cents... can't go wrong with Otter Box. Hard plastic case, rubber outside and screen protector in one plus sturdy holster that doubles as a nightstand.

Riding The Vortex Waves To The X Forums.

+1

Go with an otterbox, or at least try them if you haven't

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

swalker
12-11-2011, 10:47 PM
i use incipio and carry in front pocket and its easy to slide in and out, ebay has a generic for around 11 bucks

Boch_Choi
12-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Well I don't want a holster, so that doesn't make me more inclined to buy one.
As far as trying cases, I doubt the Verizon store bothers to stock cases for a dated phone, and I'm not going to bother with shipping costs just to 'TRY' a cover, I'd like to be more confident in my purchase.

One issue I can see with some of the cases is that the silicone inserts seem to lose their form after a while, can you tell me about your personal experiences with the fit?

One of the biggest reasons I like my case, is that it doesn't attract dust like those silicone sleeve inserts do. (being the reason I'd like to find out the name of it)
And because its a single piece.

Boch_Choi
12-12-2011, 08:53 AM
I found my case, it's a TPU hybrid that just happens to be out of stock everywhere :(