PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a car dock for the first DROIDX that can be used with otterbox

DroidXSkywalker
12-07-2011, 08:23 PM
I am looking for a car dock that will work with the first X while its still in its otterbox. My.Mum has to keep her X in its otterbox so she doesn't drop it, therefor I want to get her something that work with her X while it's still in it's otterbox, so she doesn't have to take her X out of it's otterbox. Any suggestions? Thanks

jwalz
12-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/car-mount-holder-dock-htc-evo-3d-4g-droid-x-htc-sensation-iphone-3gs-4g-4th-/320808769281
I got this one cause I hate taking my phone out the case as well. Works very well for me and its cheap
Edit: sorry not a dock but a holster.

swalker
12-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Don't believe I've heard of one, maybe look for alternative as in a universal holder or check out eBay

On a side note that post was like the super troopers saying meow, how many times can you say otterbox, haha

Blazing......

mikeyt114
12-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Don't believe I've heard of one, maybe look for alternative as in a universal holder or check out eBay

On a side note that post was like the super troopers saying meow, how many times can you say otterbox, haha

Blazing......

Dont think its out there. You can take a dremmel and adjust and will work.d.lang pm me if you want window mount, etc , I have all that will sell cheap cheap.

islanddawg671
12-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Hi, I'm new here but been reading alot on this forum. So I thought to add my 2cent here I'm useing a car dock made by slipGrip car mount. It is for the X with defender cases I found it on eBay works perfectly I added a little magnet on back to automatically activate car mode just like the OEM mount. Hope this is helpful

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk