PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

johnaferraro
12-05-2011, 12:11 AM
My name is John, and I'm an average Android enthusiast.....or addict. However u see it. I have an X2 that's stripped, tweaked, and customized way beyond I thought was possible. I'm on other forums and that's how I learned everything. First Droid ever, and I can't put it down. I don't think I will ever get my phone customized to perfection, but that's part of the fun. :) Anyways, I've heard great things about this forum so I decided to join. Another reason that brought me here is my search for that perfect icon pack. I'm currently running 2.3.4, Eclipse 1.3 ROM with the Poison Green theme. I have Speedy scripts v7, build prop mash, the Carbon boot animation, and....I think that's about it. If anyone has any suggestions about my setup, I'm all for it. Love to hear from everyone and love to learn new things. There's my intro, sorry if I rambled. AND ALWAYS A HUGE THANKS TO THE DEVELOPERS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO CONTRIBUTES.

Nemo aeternamn
12-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Welcome....
And it's ok to admit your addicted...haha... I know I am...
Good to have ya aboard

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

mugz91
12-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Welcome aboard! Now you're on the best forum. Congratulations. Have fun! :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DirtyDroid
12-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Welcome aboard...glad to have yah..jump in and have fun!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HarleyDude
12-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Hello and welcome. Read up,, jump in when you want, our forum is the best for the X/X2, 52,000+ members can't be wrong

Bkdodger
12-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Welcome aboard ...its our addiction here too...haha
There is a thread on here with icon repository from XDA in case you've not seen it yet ..let us know if you need anything ...jump in anytime ...

Sent from elGato's X..
thru blue tapatalk