PDA

View Full Version : **Announcement*...*Congratulations to our December Spotlight Member**

HarleyDude
12-02-2011, 04:03 PM
For this month's Spotlight Member, I've broken with our staff tradition on naming a particular member to spotlight, instead, STG and I have decided to award this month's **SPOTLIGHT MEMBER of the MONTH**.

This month's **SPOTLIGHT** winner puts in countless, untold hours helping out the members, and very rarely gets the thanks that is deserved. This month's **SPOTLIGHT** winner also puts in an amazing amount of time and effort helping me to keep this forum the great community it is, and most of you have no idea how much effort it takes, so,

If you haven't yet guessed, Please join me in Thanking the Staff here at DroidXForums

To the members of the Moderating Team and Rescue Squad ...
Thank you for all you do to keep this place humming along!!!

To those of you reading this, it's because of our wonderful staff that you are reading this, and the many other tips, tricks, help, and rescues you've seen on the forum, as well as the games you play.

PLEASE, Take ten seconds, hit reply, and post at least one word back in this thread,

just say thanks, let the staff know!!!

The persuader
12-02-2011, 04:15 PM
It now "Likes"

You're right Harley The Staff never get enough Thanks for what they do...

Soooo, Thank you for All you Do...Your "The Best"

:tongue:Its Bubba

For this month's Spotlight Member, I've broken with our staff tradition on naming a particular member to spotlight, instead, STG and I have decided to award this month's **SPOTLIGHT MEMBER of the MONTH**.

This month's **SPOTLIGHT** winner puts in countless, untold hours helping out the members, and very rarely gets the thanks that is deserved. This month's **SPOTLIGHT** winner also puts in an amazing amount of time and effort helping me to keep this forum the great community it is, and most of you have no idea how much effort it takes, so,

If you haven't yet guessed, Please join me in Thanking the Staff here at DroidXForums

To the members of the Moderating Team and Rescue Squad ...
Thank you for all you do to keep this place humming along!!!

To those of you reading this, it's because of our wonderful staff that you are reading this, and the many other tips, tricks, help, and rescues you've seen on the forum, as well as the games you play.

PLEASE, Take ten seconds, hit reply, and post at least one word back in this thread,

just say thanks, let the staff know!!!

towbiz
12-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Awesome staff thank you for your dedication

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dtroup64
12-02-2011, 04:23 PM
I can't begin to thank the staff here enough! You guys have helped me out immmmmensely!

fc127
12-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Indeed, many thanks to the great staff here at DXF.

savagerun
12-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Thankyou for all the great work you guys do. Its very much appreciated.

X_man
12-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks for everything you do!

Sent from my VorteX DROIDX using Droid X Forums

smalltowngirl13
12-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Thanks to the great staff here.... the countless hours you put in and always giving back when you can... it is because of these things that we have a great forum for our members... this is well deserved honor for each one of you...

~~ the machine is nothing without the woman ~~

milski65
12-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I have no idea how many people it takes to run this site, but you're all more than deserving of the the honor. For all you do, this Bud... Wait, I don''t like Bud. For all you do, this Miller's for you.

TurkX
12-02-2011, 06:17 PM
If it wasnt for you guys I know I'd have a really awesome paperweight instead of a really awesome X. Many thanks to the staff at DXF.

DirtyDroid
12-02-2011, 06:44 PM
I know im new and all...But still Thanks to all the staff that make this place what it is :D

gbrinn
12-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks to all my fellow staffers, old, new, past and present. Great job here!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

swalker
12-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Definitely the coolest of forums I've ever participated in and longest by far! Thanks staff !
And STG I miss ya

Blazing......

Bkdodger
12-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Love this forum ...kudos to you boys and the whip !!! And to think I just joined bc I wanted to root this phone so I could give it a black status bar ..LOL ...wow best decision ever ...peeps y'all rock !!

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

The persuader
12-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Bk...

Your not talking about The Chic with the Whip are you...Isn't that Smalltowngirl?...

Man, Do we miss her here on this Forum...:cry:Kleenex anyone...

Its Bubba

Love this forum ...kudos to you boys and the whip !!! And to think I just joined bc I wanted to root this phone so I could give it a black status bar ..LOL ...wow best decision ever ...peeps y'all rock !!

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

HarleyDude
12-02-2011, 07:33 PM

Ampclamp
12-02-2011, 07:34 PM
saying thank-you just doesn't do you all justice. So I'm giving you a virtual "Group Hug" thanks for everything!!

Bkdodger
12-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Haha nice HD ...you know it Bubba .

Sent from DXF bc tapa lags lately ...update me !!

Carpetman
12-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks for all you do here, without all of you there would be a lot of DroidX bricks around.

Wulf
12-02-2011, 07:45 PM
The staff here has definitely made this one of the best forums to be on. Their support is the reason why so many people feel comfortable modding their phones.

ems3
12-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks to everyone at dxf..... You all make this a great place

macpro88
12-02-2011, 08:16 PM
I would like to thank the staff and RS that helped me out when I first got the phone, they are the reason I am here today as RS. And not only the staff and RS, but the rest of the members and community as well. Everyone truly makes this place an awesome place to be and without it I would have never found a new hobby.

Thanks to all the members here, without you all here, this upstanding community would not exist.

I am glad I found this place when I first got the phone, I am glad to have learned a lot about this phone, I am glad to have been able to help others, and I have been proud to wear the RS title and represent this community when helping out members each day.

Everyone here deserves acknowledgment and a nice big group hug and pat on the back! :)

:heart:

Seamore5
12-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Thank you staff your the BEST....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

popcenator
12-02-2011, 10:09 PM
I would like to thank the staff and RS that helped me out when I first got the phone, they are the reason I am here today as RS. And not only the staff and RS, but the rest of the members and community as well. Everyone truly makes this place an awesome place to be and without it I would have never found a new hobby.

Thanks to all the members here, without you all here, this upstanding community would not exist.

I am glad I found this place when I first got the phone, I am glad to have learned a lot about this phone, I am glad to have been able to help others, and I have been proud to wear the RS title and represent this community when helping out members each day.

Everyone here deserves acknowledgment and a nice big group hug and pat on the back! :)

:heart:

Amen brother, this community is the reason why we do what we do. As a wise RS member stated, we do this in part because we owe it to those who helped us when we started, of course, the other part is because the members here are worth the effort. This forum is what it is because of the excellent members we have. So thank you everyone!

on the move..

mugz91
12-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Amen brother, this community is the reason why we do what we do. As a wise RS member stated, we do this in part because we owe it to those who helped us when we started, of course, the other part is because the members here are worth the effort. This forum is what it is because of the excellent members we have. So thank you everyone!

on the move..

That's right, pops, the staff is great because the members are great. So a big shout out to the entire 50,000+ members; you peeps are excellent to be around. The other moderators and super moderators and the rs team are bar none the best in the business; and of course I have to kick it back up to HD and STG: good mentors are hard to find, somehow I lucked into two of the best. Thanks, peeps, for making this the best forum around.

Via Tapatalk

juhde
12-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Here's to the friendliest forum around and all the people who make it that way! Not only have I received good phone advice and hours of fun but I've made several friends and gotten support and advice for much more than my phone issues.

I'm proud to be a member here!

Sent from my Android device.

Droid DOES!!
12-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Thank you all...for everything!!

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Tapatalk

rudyy
12-03-2011, 03:00 AM
DXF is my favorite forum. Congrats to the staff for a job well done.

nemosfate
12-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Great staff and great members, that's why we call it home
big thanks to the staff members and their countless hours of work here

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

maybish
12-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Thank you thank you!!!! Xoxo!!

from my PINK Droid X

fnmetal
12-03-2011, 06:17 AM
You guys all do a great job! Its good to know that there's still people out there that just enjoy helping others just for the sake of helping.. you guys are the heroes of the android world, making the world a better place, one brick at a time :) vzw couldn't hold a candle to the amount of x's and x2's that have been troubleshooted successfully on dxf.

eschiro
12-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Good work, team! Thanks for all the help you're constantly giving! Keep it up!

holly
12-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Great job all of you!

Sent from my non-rooted dx

jwalz
12-04-2011, 09:10 AM
I would like to thank all the staff. When I came in to this forum as a complete noob they helped me out tremendously. Thanks guys and gal!

rickw
12-06-2011, 08:16 AM
GREAT JOB to all

Welfarebob
12-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Thank you staff :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Droid X Forums

HarleyDude
12-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Bump.
Don't forget to thank the Dec. spotlight member

juhde
12-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Bump

All these hard working volunteers deserve some thanks!

Best forum staff around!

Sent from my Android device.

Disention
12-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Thanks so much for your help!! I was pulling my hair out trying to make my way through other posts by much more experienced users naturally... the pictures really helped point it all out. Thanks much!!

Adw12dx2
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM
My thanks to all the staff members, there's none better! Your all in dedication, willingness, and attitude towards helping members does not go unappreciated. Your what makes this forum great.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

Chessnut
12-13-2011, 03:13 AM
Happy Holidays everyone, best wishes.

HarleyDude
12-13-2011, 04:16 PM
bump

c'mon folks, what do I got to do to get you to post a "thanks"
Bribery? OK! Anybody who posts get a "get out of jail free" card, first forum infraction is on me..

BHuber09
12-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Thanks again!! You make this forum what it is.
Get out of jail free card. (Not sure if that's what you meant to do but its how I took it. Thanks HD haha)

FreeMyMoto!!!

Talon66721
12-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Just saw this thread. Agreed, the staff here is awesome! Always here to help all of us with our neverending issues. Don't know what we would do without all of you, but I'm sure it would take a lot longer!

Adw12dx2
12-13-2011, 08:49 PM
This warrants saying thank you twice, so thank you again..lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

naidanirt
12-17-2011, 01:38 AM
i have no idea where the hell i would be if it wasnt for you guys. so thanks for all the help!

HarleyDude
12-18-2011, 08:12 AM
bump, I couldn't make it any easier, click the link above my sig pic, click the "reply to thread" button, type in "thanks", you're done

DirtyDroid
12-30-2011, 10:33 PM
One last Huge thanks to all the Staff here...Tremendous job making this forum what it is.....Bring in the New Year!