PDA

View Full Version : Trying to SBF my phone back to factory and stuck in a bootloop

tarheelsfan
11-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Im trying to flash my phone back to factory so I can flash the newest Miui and now I am stuck in a bootloop. I have pulled the battery and put the battery back in and I am also using RSD Lite 5.4.4. and when I try to plug it back up to the RSD Lite it does not recognize my phone. Any help is MUCH APPRECIATED!!

popcenator
11-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Have you flashed the SBF file and now you're in a bootloop? If so, pull the battery out, reinstall, press the home+power buttons and hold until you get to the android guy, then press both volumes keys (if .602 SBF was used) or the search key (if .340 SBF was used), then navigate to factory reset and select with the power button (.602 SBF) or the camera button (.340 SBF).

tarheelsfan
11-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Im trying to flash the phone and it tells me to manually power off the phone and it just bootloops and I cannot manually power off the phone

popcenator
11-30-2011, 01:02 PM
You'll have to pull the battery to power the phone off, if it's telling you to manually power the phone down, you're good to unplug it. Just pull the battery and follow the instructions above, that should fix it.

tarheelsfan
11-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the GREAT help popcenator!!! Now to root my phone again and put the newest Miui on!!!

popcenator
11-30-2011, 01:09 PM
You're very welcome, enjoy MIUI!