Better in what way?

(V) {;,,;} (V) < Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop
Scuttering along like Zoidberg, on the move

AdamTomaino
11-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Get bootmanager and titanium backup....you can use both -AT

dedduck0121
11-29-2011, 10:19 AM
I have friend that have Cyaogeon on their DROIDs that love it and I run MIUI on my X and I much rather MIUI look/feel/functionality. There are a couple things I am not wild about with MIUI but overall i enjoy it. They are both very different roms so it is hard to say which is just plain better

cory46
11-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Yeah even though miui is a cyanogen base they are both very different from each other.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Carpetman
11-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Get bootmanager and titanium backup....you can use both -AT
What does boot manager do?

Nemo aeternamn
11-29-2011, 02:35 PM
What does boot manager do?

boot manager allows you to boot up to 4 different roms... with only a simple reboot... it's really a great program

and as far as which one is better... they are both great roms.. it's only a matter of preference...i personally the feel of the aosp android... and miui is more ios feel... not my thing... but they are both great... especially since dxc did some great work to it.... your best bet... is to actually run it... and see what you like better

rspeters
11-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Start with cyanogenmod so you can be sure to try both. If you start with miui you may never switch to anything else.

Nemo aeternamn
11-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Start with cyanogenmod so you can be sure to try both. If you start with miui you may never switch to anything else.

Lol... Same thing can be said about cyanogen

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Nine Four One
11-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Where is the best place to get the cyanogen? I looked through the rom section but unsure what i need. I have apex now but keep hearing about this one. Would like to try it....

Nemo aeternamn
11-29-2011, 07:22 PM
The latest is usually in rom toolbox under revnumbers...
Or over at rootzwiki

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

anthonyDrOiDx
11-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Well I'm on liquid gingerbread right now and I'm liking the cyangeon feel better and on miui I had alot of lag

Carpetman
11-30-2011, 06:28 AM
boot manager allows you to boot up to 4 different roms... with only a simple reboot... it's really a great program

and as far as which one is better... they are both great roms.. it's only a matter of preference...i personally the feel of the aosp android... and miui is more ios feel... not my thing... but they are both great... especially since dxc did some great work to it.... your best bet... is to actually run it... and see what you like better Can the roms be a mix of bases or must they all be like GB ?

The persuader
11-30-2011, 06:44 AM
Well I'm on liquid gingerbread right now and I'm liking the cyangeon feel better and on miui I had alot of lag

If your ROM is lagging clear Your caches

Its Bubba :)
Sent from my Droid X

anthonyDrOiDx
11-30-2011, 07:16 PM
If your ROM is lagging clear Your caches

Its Bubba :)
Sent from my Droid X

i always clean my caches..in facti have a special app for it called 1 tap cleaner

The persuader
11-30-2011, 08:04 PM
I clean my Caches twice daily...Never Never any Laggs...You may have a Bad Flash if its lagging alot...

Never heard of 1 Tap Cleaner...

Its Bubba

i always clean my caches..in facti have a special app for it called 1 tap cleaner