PDA

View Full Version : Watching TV Shows on my X?

tracey
08-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I never even considered downloading movies or anything like that to my phone. But I was thinking how it would be nice to watch episodes of shows I have missed on my phone like on break at work or something. So my question is: what is the best way to go about this? Is there an app or something I should use? Or a computer program? And do they cost money? I know there are some apps that let you watch clips of shows, but that seems pointless to me lol. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

chucklehead
08-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Once the 2.2 update becomes available you'll be able to use hulu.com to stream shows. There are otrher sites which also stream tv/movies.

I know the TV.com app in the market shows some tv shows. There may be some other apps, you'd have to do a search.

Once 2.2 comes the Droid X will have access to all kinds of new contact thanks to it supporting flash.

mach330
08-19-2010, 03:56 PM
i love my slingplayer...

jedge
08-21-2010, 05:18 PM
I know the TV.com app in the market shows some tv shows. There may be some other apps, you'd have to do a search.

I tried tv.com but quickly uninstalled it. Almost none of the content was even remotely interesting to me.
Other than some sports events, i can't see any reason why i'd want to use some ad-riddled tv website rather than just play my own converted dvds. But then i don't really watch much tv anyway.