PDA

View Full Version : Apex Updates

wiz561
11-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Hi All,

I just started using Apex about two days ago and love it. So much better than the motoblur...but I'm sure you already know that.

Anyways, I was wondering how one knows that there's an update available for Apex. When rc5 comes out, will it just be posted on this forum? Is there a notification app available on the droid? Is there somebody I can follow on twitter?

Thanks!

popcenator
11-23-2011, 08:43 AM
You can follow him on twitter, or if RC5 or a full release comes out he'll post it up here.

Twitter = @bigxie

The persuader
11-23-2011, 09:59 AM
You can follow him on twitter, or if RC5 or a full release comes out he'll post it up here.

Twitter = @bigxie

Awesome awesome awesome ROM

Its Bubba :)
Sent from my Droid X

wiz561
11-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the info. I started following him on twitter. Just a suggestion, but it might be nice to have some sort of app that will alert you when there's an update...kind of like the OTA updates.

The persuader
11-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the info. I started following him on twitter. Just a suggestion, but it might be nice to have some sort of app that will alert you when there's an update...kind of like the OTA updates.

wiz...
Just joined Twitter...how do I follow this Guy...not familiar or accustomed to Twitter yet

Its Bubba :)
Sent from my Droid X

BHuber09
11-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Go to bigxie profile and press the follow button hah, it takes some getting use to

FreeMyMoto!!!

The persuader
11-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks my friend

Its Bubba

Go to bigxie profile and press the follow button hah, it takes some getting use to

FreeMyMoto!!!