PDA

View Full Version : Problems with app compatibility from market

Sekine12
11-20-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm having trouble installing apps from the market. Apps that used to be compatible are now marked as not compatible with my device. Netflix and tv.com are the two most recent offenders. Is this happening to anyone else? I can't install from the market on my phone or from the browser market. Already tried rolling back the market updates. Could be a rom issue but there's not a lot of traffic in the Liberty forum so I wanted to check here first. Liberty 3.

Sekine12
11-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Could someone else confirm for me that any of the following apps should install normally on the droid x so I can be sure I have a problem? Travelocity, tv.com, netflix.

Thanks

RE-Liberated (3 RC1)

Dvan
11-20-2011, 02:06 PM
They work for me

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Sekine12
11-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks for checking. I SBF'd to install MIUI and now that's fixed as well

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

tslovejoy1969
11-21-2011, 09:16 AM
I'm having trouble installing apps from the market. Apps that used to be compatible are now marked as not compatible with my device. Netflix and tv.com are the two most recent offenders. Is this happening to anyone else? I can't install from the market on my phone or from the browser market. Already tried rolling back the market updates. Could be a rom issue but there's not a lot of traffic in the Liberty forum so I wanted to check here first. Liberty 3.

Just FYI, this can happen if you change the LCD density to something other than 240. Changing it back to 240, and possibly clearing data for the market app (although I haven't had to do this), should make all expected apps compatible again.

-TSL