PDA

View Full Version : Liberty 3 + PowerAmp + Go Launcher EX

GrinReaper
11-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Hey all, I am usually a lurker and post only when stuff is in my realm in here given that I am fairly new to all of this. I have been on the donate version of Liberty for a while now and I love the ROM for the most part. The two problems I face are as follows:

PowerAmp: For some reason, after I flashed Liberty 3, PowerAmp seems to skip a lot. Especially if I have navigation running in the background; Every the time the lady starts giving me directions my music goes into this da-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d..... phase till the lady shuts up. I've fiddled with the buffers and all other settings in PowerAmp but to no avail.

GO Launcher EX: Even though Liberty is kinda blurry and has the motorola multimedia dock, Go launcher with Liberty 3 doesn't allow the dock to start when I put my phone on the multimedia dock. My notification bar shows the multimedia dock icon, the homescreen shifts to landscape mode but then the homescreen just "refreshes" ...sort of, and then nothing happens. Every time i pull down the notification bar, and tap the multimedia dock button this is what happens.

Would appreciate it if somebody, anybody could help me with either of these problems.

Thanks and much appreciated.