PDA

View Full Version : Another Vortex RC1 theme

csk415
11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
[THEME] VorteX GingiBlur Blue - RootzWiki (http://rootzwiki.com/topic/7527-theme-vortex-gingiblur-blue/)
Not mine just spreading it around. Vist the link to see the goods. Nice looking theme.

Bkdodger
11-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Nice find ...txs

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

skooter16
11-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Anyone know how to install the icon pack? I download it and when I try to select it through LP preferences it just says none and I can't find launcherpro on my SD card

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

csk415
11-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Anyone know how to install the icon pack? I download it and when I try to select it through LP preferences it just says none and I can't find launcherpro on my SD card

Pretty sure the icon pack is for dock icons only. Here's what you need to do. Download pack. Go to download and select icon zip. Extract contents. Once extracted move icon folder to your picture folder. Long press a icon in dock. Select custom icon and find the one you want from your gallery. Hope that was clear as mud.

Bkdodger
11-19-2011, 01:34 PM

Which one LP blue icons ?

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

skooter16
11-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Yea that works thanks

csk415
11-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Yea that works thanks