PDA

View Full Version : Shuji 605+ ICS

savagerun
11-17-2011, 12:58 AM
I just came across a shuji rom version apparently which has been out for about a week. Has anyone tried it?
DL - http://www.sensei-mods.com/downloads/Shuji-2.5.zip
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/3111-rom-shuji-rom-25-dx/
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cobracon71
11-17-2011, 01:15 AM
no but i am all over it beings i have a open slot on bm after dumping cm7

nice find savage

savagerun
11-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Yeah im gonna give it a run myself. It's been a long time since i've been on a shuji rom.

nemosfate
11-17-2011, 03:10 AM
hey savage where's the link lol

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

JoJoLanny
11-17-2011, 03:32 AM
I just tried it. I don't know if I'm allowed to say where I got the download from. The site has the ROM, and all the themes to go with it. It is a fast, responsive and damn good lookin' ROM. Another masterpiece from Mobile Sensei. Apparently the site I got the ROM from has a paid app. from a dev for free ..... but I'm still not sure which app. that is. So, I was warned politely from a senior staffer and I don't want to ruffle anymore feathers. If you still can't find it, PM me and I'll give it to ya.

Don't mind all the capital letters...... HAHA!!! I ain't yellin'!!!!

Josh:big smile:

nemosfate
11-17-2011, 03:41 AM
I just tried it. I don't know if I'm allowed to say where I got the download from. The site has the ROM, and all the themes to go with it. It is a fast, responsive and damn good lookin' ROM. Another masterpiece from Mobile Sensei. Apparently the site I got the ROM from has a paid app. from a dev for free ..... but I'm still not sure which app. that is. So, I was warned politely from a senior staffer and I don't want to ruffle anymore feathers. If you still can't find it, PM me and I'll give it to ya.

Don't mind all the capital letters...... HAHA!!! I ain't yellin'!!!!

Josh:big smile:

Ahh I think I know then lol
Edit: it's in the forum here somewhere too I think I just can't find it lol

cobracon71
11-17-2011, 04:06 AM
Ahh I think I know then lol
Edit: it's in the forum here somewhere too I think I just can't find it lol

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...i sent u the link long time ago

nemosfate
11-17-2011, 04:09 AM
i sent u the link long time ago

Lol my notifications are buggy in the app... But thanks

nemosfate
11-17-2011, 04:10 AM
Here's a link that's allowed
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/3111-rom-shuji-rom-25-dx/

savagerun
11-17-2011, 08:06 AM
The original link i had posted was dated 11/08/11 so im not sure how long this roms been out but i never heard of the ics stuff as well as some other things like the bionic camera being added to this shuji rom. Getting ready to check it out either way. Can't help myself lol...

skooter16
11-17-2011, 08:34 AM
How is everyone liking it? Im on VorteX now and I wanna know if it would be worth a flash.

baretoes
11-17-2011, 08:58 AM
I just installed it last night, along with a theme, and have to say, pretty damn good. I went from MIUI, to stock .605, to Shuji. I did SBF to get to stock. MIUI and stock .605 were killing my battery. Shuji has solved that problem. I hear there's an issue with Google Talk, but I can't confirm that at this time.

Edit: No issues with Talk thus far.

savagerun
11-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Seems like a solid rom. Everything i've tried works great. Camera is nice and Battery life does seem excellent. It's a good everyday reliable but no thrills rom. I don't want to discourage anyone from trying it because it's fun to check things out for yourself and not rely on other people's opinions. That being said im headed back to Vortex.

Ghost
11-17-2011, 10:46 AM
test....

Wulf
11-17-2011, 12:24 PM
I actually had this as sd ROM for a few.days, didn't really pay to.much attention to the ICS part, lol.

savagerun
11-17-2011, 12:32 PM
I actually had this as sd ROM for a few.days, didn't really pay to.much attention to the ICS part, lol.

Yeah that's what caught my eye was the ics reference and also the bionic camera thing. Didn't recall hearing anyone mention that so i figured I'd try it out.

cobracon71
11-17-2011, 12:52 PM
i dont think this is built off ics framework i think it just has some of the extras that are ics according to the header because the changelog show nothiing about ics being integrated

savagerun
11-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Yes definitely not ics framework. Just some ics icons or something. Nothing too thrilling lol...

ac99
11-20-2011, 07:43 PM
I am currently on this rom now, it is not runnning the ics framework but the icons are themed differently which i like, but nothing to special considering you can get icon packs from go launcher, launcher pro, adw ex and so on. My phone has been unplugged from the charger for 6 hours and 45 min and i have in the high 70s percentage battery (it just changed from 80 percent). So obviously the battery life is amazing, probably one of the best roms out there for the dx if your looking for great battery life and pretty quick. I am overclocked to 1.325 ghz and i am underclocking when the screens off and plenty of other profiles and this rom is just great. The only thing that bugs me is there really isnt any customization which you get on MIUI, ssx 2.2, and liquid smooth 3.2. (most 2nt int. roms)

This is defenetly one of my favorite roms ever along with miui, ssx 2.2 and liquid smooth 3.2. If you want batter life then deffinetly go with this rom, if you want customization and crazy speeds go with the other three i mentioned. And also if your a quadrant score freak (kinda like me) then you might now be so impressed with this rom, i am getting around 2000 when overclocked to 1.325 ghz! Which isnt to good, but hey, quadrant scores dont really prove or show anything, because this rom is still very fast, stable, and the battery life s great.
I would deffinetly give this rom a try!!! :excited:

-AC

cobracon71
11-20-2011, 07:51 PM
ya ur quads are a reflection of what ics does for you where as im running 1.25 ulv and pumping 3200 quads on miui ics framework makes a biggy plus i am seeing 18 to 24hrs batt life on stock batt

cory46
11-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Its nice to look at quadrant scores but they are really meaningless guys not to ruin anyone's party haha. Better test is how the device actually responds with usage

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

savagerun
11-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Speaking of Quadrant scores this is an interesting read i found awhile back on Quadrant scores. http://m.androidcentral.com/how-cheat-android-benchmarks

ac99
11-21-2011, 08:23 PM
ya ur quads are a reflection of what ics does for you where as im running 1.25 ulv and pumping 3200 quads on miui ics framework makes a biggy plus i am seeing 18 to 24hrs batt life on stock batt

Thats crazy! how do you manage to get 18 hours and 30 min of battery life on miui 1.11.9?????!?!?!?!?!?!? And to get in the 3200s? What do you do to get that good of battery life and those quadrant scores?

localguitarhero
12-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Thats crazy! how do you manage to get 18 hours and 30 min of battery life on miui 1.11.9?????!?!?!?!?!?!? And to get in the 3200s? What do you do to get that good of battery life and those quadrant scores?

yeah I want to know the same thing?

The persuader
12-02-2011, 07:51 PM
I don't buy it...

If so, give us Specific Details on how you did it...everyone would Love to enjoy that kind of Battery Life...I usually get with Heavy usage...10-12 Hours...maybe...

Its Bubba

yeah I want to know the same thing?

NITRO2
12-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Edit: Woops, commented in wrong thread :P