PDA

View Full Version : Shuji ROM Toolbox issues

JoJoLanny
11-16-2011, 06:00 AM
How do you get rid of or update the ROM toolbox that comes with Shuji 2.5? The ROM Toolbox Pro I bought from the market is not working properly. I try to restore all of my apps from my purchased version and my phone reboots ..... without restoring. Grasshopper need Sensei!!!! (Mobile Sensei, that is) lmbo!! Thanks much!! :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

JoJoLanny
11-16-2011, 10:08 PM
OK. So ........

Now the Superuser app. is declining root access to the ROM Toolbox. Man, this sucks. Holy.......... Now it just declined root access to everything that needs it. WTF?!!!!!

cobracon71
11-16-2011, 10:26 PM
download su from market and delete the rom su

JoJoLanny
11-17-2011, 01:24 AM
Like that name bro. Any idea why I can't boot into recovery from the "toolbox rebooted"? I flashed CWM Recovery from ROM Manager and then chose Droid X, not 2nd unit, but no luck. I had to use D2 Bootstrap from the market. I am on Liberty3 now. I'll get the superuser from the market. Thanks for the response. I'll let you know if it worked.
download su from market and delete the rom su

JoJoLanny
11-17-2011, 03:21 AM
Ok..... so....... the su download from the market worked. I just couldn't uninstall the su from the app. It was a system app. apparently. In settings--manage apps-- it did not have the option to uninstall. But then, my busybox app (thank you Jrummy) could overwrite the 1.17 with 1.19 git. When I would try to restore all of my backed up apps from the Rom Toolbox Pro (thank you Jrummy.......ok.....enough thanking:tongue:), instead of restoring automatically, it would just reboot my phone, as if it had no root. Root Checker Basic said I had root access. The su worked for Shuji, but the Busybox and Rom Toolbox issue was with the newest Liberty 3 Gold download. I am just finishing my SBF back to 602. Clean SBF. I'll root and deodex. Probably gonna head over to SSM v3 from Mobile Sensei. Hopefully someone's got some answers for me. Thank....... well...... you know, Cobra. :big smile: Has Rom Toolbox always had issues with 605 ROMs? It's most likely not the ROM...... 99.9999% of the time, it's the owner! LMBO!!!! Any and all answers will be appreciated.

nemosfate
11-17-2011, 04:07 AM
You can use titanium backup to remove system apps also, rom toolbox should've been able to if it was the newer version where he integrated his newer app manager into it

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

JoJoLanny
11-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the help, guys. Please close this thread. :big smile: