PDA

View Full Version : Miui to liberty.

chugaluginonmilk
11-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey guys I'm still fairly new to the flashing scene as I rooted my phone and flashed to miui. I've heard plenty of great thing about miui and don't get me wrong, this is nuts. I love it and all but I just want to try something different for a bit. Not only that but I wanna get more comfortable with switching and flashing in between roms.

So my question is, what exactly do I need to do? And if I flash over to liberty will all my apps/folders remain the same vice versa if I switch back to miui?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
11-15-2011, 11:12 PM
which version of liberty and what version of miui?
it should be just wipes then flash...
but ya... you loose everything... so you'll want a to use an app like titanium back up or my backup pro... to back up and restore from flashing roms...
usually it tells you in the op of the rom how to get there....

chugaluginonmilk
11-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Well I'm guessing the latest liberty rom. I heard it has blur camera/corder and what not if I heard right? And I'm currently on the latest miui I think it's .28. But I currently have the free titanium backup right now if that's good enough.

Nemo aeternamn
11-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Liberty 3... Ya... It's pretty much deblured... So it only has a few elements... The camera and dialer... mainly...
You should be able to just do your wipes and flesh...
And as long as it backs up what you want to put back on... Then it's great

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

nemosfate
11-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Like Nemo.a said its deblurred for the most part
But there's settings where you can add some blur apps back if you want, I don't personally but up to you

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

chugaluginonmilk
11-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Right on. Thanks for all your guyses inputs. After watching numerous videos on liberty I'm not all that excited anymore. Aha. Ill wait for something revolutionary to come up. Til then, miui is my main rom.