PDA

View Full Version : best rom or hack, dont mind the "blur"

bal
11-15-2011, 01:54 PM
I recently installed vortex and i loved how zippy it was, but i didn't like some of the icons, especially in the . I've never flashed a rom before that one cos i had always frozen bloat, oc'ed (my recent attempt at the v6 script didnt go so well...). My question is: does anyone know of a rom that is debloated, zippy, but basically the some .605 blur style as stock? I just want that extra little bit of speed without all the other changes

earns
11-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Try apex or liberty those are very close to stock with way better battery life and other goodies..

If u want to have fun with your phone heres a couple good ones

SSX 2.2
Liquid Smooth 3.1
CM7
MiUI

Ive tried all those amd they're hella fun
But the apex and liberty are the close to stock ur probably looking for.

MIUI DRIZZOID X

bal
11-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Honestly my biggest gripe I suppose is that I dont like all the custom icons. I only want a rom to add a little zippyness to the phone; I've done a lot of customization on my own. The thing I didnt like about vortex was the new icons in the notification bar. Yea, maybe I'm being really picky..

lifelong
11-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Honestly my biggest gripe I suppose is that I dont like all the custom icons. I only want a rom to add a little zippyness to the phone; I've done a lot of customization on my own. The thing I didnt like about vortex was the new icons in the notification bar. Yea, maybe I'm being really picky..

then liberty is definitely your ROM

corki2
11-23-2011, 02:20 PM

There's a nice theme with nice notification icons and a beautiful keyboard for Vortex. I'm like you in that I like a more stock look. [THEME] VorteX GingiBlur Blue - RootzWiki (http://rootzwiki.com/topic/7527-theme-vortex-gingiblur-blue/)

bal
11-25-2011, 12:01 AM
After a day of getting everything back how I like it, I've gone with... Liberty 3. It seems solid, I can go through menus much faster and smoother, I'm oc'ed to 1.15mhz/70v and all is well. Thanks for the help

Chazdel
12-13-2011, 02:48 PM
After a day of getting everything back how I like it, I've gone with... Liberty 3. It seems solid, I can go through menus much faster and smoother, I'm oc'ed to 1.15mhz/70v and all is well. Thanks for the help
I have tried many roms and if you have not been on SSX 2.2 you really should try it...talking very fast with stock kernel ...run Liberty on Quadrant remember the score then do it on SSX 2.2...with SSX 2.2 my phone is always well above 2000 2144 2073 always quick and the only problem I've had is a know issue but you can change setting so you can use volume controls to zoom in and out using the camera. Bet you will love the rom.
PS not much for blur