PDA

View Full Version : Phone really slowing down, suggestions?

silver04v
11-13-2011, 05:06 PM
My fiances phone is running apex rc3. Its been lagging on the lock screen, lagging when backing out of apps, at the end of calls, etc. Should I wipe cache and dalvik cache and install rc4? Is there any issues with rc4? Does a cache wipe sound like the thing this device needs? Thanks in advance.

taking miui for a spin

cobracon71
11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
+1 thats what i would do first then if that dooesnt work you can try running supercharged script to pick up the lag

Nemo aeternamn
11-13-2011, 05:20 PM
As cobra said... Wiping cache and dalvik can help allot with speeding things up.. And you won't lose anything

Post script: also if your having issues.. This is also a good thing to do help fix it

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

silver04v
11-13-2011, 05:25 PM
As cobra said... Wiping cache and dalvik can help allot with speeding things up.. And you won't lose anything

Post script: also if your having issues.. This is also a good thing to do help fix it

What's post script?

taking miui for a spin

Nemo aeternamn
11-13-2011, 05:27 PM
What's post script?

taking miui for a spin

P.s.... Like you'd put in a letter

silver04v
11-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Oh yes. I can't run rc3 themes on rc4 smoothly can I?

taking miui for a spin

Nemo aeternamn
11-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Oh yes. I can't run rc3 themes on rc4 smoothly can I?

taking miui for a spin

I'm not positive on this...
But seems how they would be pretty similar as one is 602 based the other is 605... You should be able to seamlessly

silver04v
11-13-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm not positive on this...
But seems how they would be pretty similar as one is 602 based the other is 605... You should be able to seamlessly

I suppose a reflash with cache wipes will bring it back to stock if the theme reveals issues?

taking miui for a spin

Nemo aeternamn
11-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I suppose a reflash with cache wipes will bring it back to stock if the theme reveals issues?

taking miui for a spin

Ya it will... But I don't think there will be any though...

The persuader
11-14-2011, 08:56 AM
My fiances phone is running apex rc3. Its been lagging on the lock screen, lagging when backing out of apps, at the end of calls, etc. Should I wipe cache and dalvik cache and install rc4? Is there any issues with rc4? Does a cache wipe sound like the thing this device needs? Thanks in advance.

taking miui for a spin

Wiping caches should help...now Apex RC4 is the Balz's might even out perform Miui...imo

Its Bubba :)
Sent from "The Droid"