PDA

View Full Version : Where is my miui?

AdamTomaino
11-09-2011, 09:55 AM
All,
I am super excited for the DefyX miui change over that is currently underway since sept/oct but it has been quite a few weeks since any new weekly builds have been put out :( Does anyone have an update as to what is going on?:smile:

DirtyDroid
11-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Edited

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

aceoyame
11-09-2011, 01:40 PM
For any MIUI related things I am the authority you guys should be asking stuff now. Droid X Chat is quitting on the X and is kicking out one last build. On MIUI.US I believe he put the 1.10.21 build up as well as on rootzwiki. That has the defy base changes and a lot more and I will be taking over whenever he releases his last build. Since I don't have my X yet (Just my D2G) I want him to finalize and hardware changes that he has to make as I will not be making any changes to them until I get my X that someone is donating me when he gets his nexus s.

Arak-Nafein
11-10-2011, 08:12 AM
For any MIUI related things I am the authority you guys should be asking stuff now. Droid X Chat is quitting on the X and is kicking out one last build. On MIUI.US I believe he put the 1.10.21 build up as well as on rootzwiki. That has the defy base changes and a lot more and I will be taking over whenever he releases his last build. Since I don't have my X yet (Just my D2G) I want him to finalize and hardware changes that he has to make as I will not be making any changes to them until I get my X that someone is donating me when he gets his nexus s.

Thank you for picking up this project when DXC leaves.

Do you know anything about when/if the Droid X will ever get nightly status? Also, do you know about what happened to Framework43? DXC had said a while back that the two of them were working towards the nightly status but I haven't heard anything about that in a while now.

aceoyame
11-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Thank you for picking up this project when DXC leaves.

Do you know anything about when/if the Droid X will ever get nightly status? Also, do you know about what happened to Framework43? DXC had said a while back that the two of them were working towards the nightly status but I haven't heard anything about that in a while now.

Framework won a bionic and abandoned you all lol. As for nightlies those will never exist as MIUI updates weekly. When DXC gets his builds done I will try to do them weekly. They will be done by hand however. Also I am polishing up ICS MIUI on the D2G and then I will do the X. It works and I have a test release out on it but I wanna make a couple changes before I port to the other devices.

Arak-Nafein
11-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Framework won a bionic and abandoned you all lol. As for nightlies those will never exist as MIUI updates weekly. When DXC gets his builds done I will try to do them weekly. They will be done by hand however. Also I am polishing up ICS MIUI on the D2G and then I will do the X. It works and I have a test release out on it but I wanna make a couple changes before I port to the other devices.

Ah yes. I had forgotten he was trying to win that Bionic. "Nightlies", sorry I was thinking CM. But you got what I meant by weekly auto-updates. It's a shame it won't come to fruition, but it is what it is.

ICS MIUI sounds intriguing, I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us.

Thanks again, aceoyame. Cheers!

*EDIT* 100 posts, woo! It only took me more than a year. Ha.

elidog
11-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Welcome!!!!! Can't wait to do some flashing!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cyberhern
12-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Framework won a bionic and abandoned you all lol.

Abandoned is right! Guess Framework had the last laugh!
LOL ;. -(

As a former MIUIDX enthusiast, I helped Framework get the Bionic almost 4 months ago. I got as many people as I could to vote for him.
BUT NOW...
I hear he uses it as a paper weight. .