PDA

View Full Version : Data connection ---- just dropped and now nothing - any ideas?

aluminex
11-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Guys - I am really digging Apex

I love how fast and responsive it is, and I have great battery life ---- However, I have a recurring problem.
After using the Rom for about two weeks my data connection just dropped. It wouldn't come back at all "Mobile Network State: Disconnected".

I tried *228 option 1 and option 2
I tried erase cache
I ultimately did erase data and cache and it fixed my problem.

2 weeks have passed by and I am in the same situation again. Any ideas?

The persuader
11-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Guys - I am really digging Apex

I love how fast and responsive it is, and I have great battery life ---- However, I have a recurring problem.
After using the Rom for about two weeks my data connection just dropped. It wouldn't come back at all "Mobile Network State: Disconnected".

I tried *228 option 1 and option 2
I tried erase cache
I ultimately did erase data and cache and it fixed my problem.

2 weeks have passed by and I am in the same situation again. Any ideas?

Reflash this ROM

Its Bubba :)
Sent from "The Droid"

aluminex
11-08-2011, 11:01 AM
does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives close to APEX ROM? I was on Liberty for over a year and didn't have many problems. I like the rom but I need to have basic functionality.

The persuader
11-08-2011, 12:20 PM
does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives close to APEX ROM? I was on Liberty for over a year and didn't have many problems. I like the rom but I need to have basic functionality.

Not being g a wise guy..but a Data Mobile disconnection is possibly your carrier.

Sent from "The Droid"

The persuader
11-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Not being a wise guy..but a Data Mobile disconnection is possibly your carrier.

Sent from "The Droid"

Sent from "The Droid"

BHuber09
11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
I would say liberty 3.0
If you are on gingerbread

FreeMyMoto!!!

RiggsDaRuler
11-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I would just reflash the APEX ROM.... and give it another shot.. sbf back to stockz first...

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

superfly5203
11-09-2011, 08:33 AM
My data is also suddenly gone.

Gumbercules
11-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Forgive me if this is too obvious, but have you checked to make sure airplane mode isn't on? I know mine suffers from the glitch where it kicks into airplane mode when the signal gets too weak, but the 3G radio is the only one that stays disabled. If you haven't already, try going to settings -> wireless and network settings and making sure that airplane mode is unchecked.

Leach19m
11-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Also try menu, settings, applications, manage applications, all, telephony service, force close

(V) {;,,;} (V) < Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop
Scuttering along like Zoidberg, on the move