PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some options

Tweek900
11-07-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm running eclipse 1.1 and yesterday I was messing with my friends thunderbolt while he was checking out my rooted phone. What I saw on his thunderbolt wad when you pull down the notification bar it has all of his running apps and his music player so he can adjust volume or change/stop the song. I would love to have this on mu phone, does anyone know how to get it?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

HarleyDude
11-07-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm running eclipse 1.1 and yesterday I was messing with my friends thunderbolt while he was checking out my rooted phone. What I saw on his thunderbolt wad when you pull down the notification bar it has all of his running apps and his music player so he can adjust volume or change/stop the song. I would love to have this on mu phone, does anyone know how to get it?

There are a couple apps that let you put program shortcuts on the status bar. Widgetsoid is one of them, you can make a widget that is invisible on the homescreen but shows up in the status bar. It can have toggles, app shortcuts, contacts, etc

Tweek900
11-07-2011, 07:23 PM
So is this what your saying he had on his phone? Or is this something that is on all thunderbolts?