PDA

View Full Version : recover android backup?

sparkie
11-06-2011, 11:57 AM
went to flash a new rom and phone never booted up just stuck at m logo. i've tried everything here's a link to a post i started on another forum.
serious probablem!!! (http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/android-hacks/9939-serious-probablem.html)

i created a nandroid backup before flashing new rom and was wondering if i can get to it through the boot menu on my droid x2. it's on sdcard-ext

thanks

as_daylight_dies
11-07-2011, 03:31 AM
If you can't get past the M then u can't get into custom recovery to restore your nandroid. Look up how to get into STOCK recovery and do a factory reset then reboot and that should fix ur problem. If it doesn't, you will have to preform an SBF.

The chicks dig my MIUI

sparkie
11-08-2011, 08:30 AM
I've tried both of those ideas no luck. sbf fails after 100%
If you check the link I posted it shows everything I've tried. Pretty sure I bricked my first smart phone.

If anybody has any crazy ideas, like a way to completly erase o.s. and hardrive or whatever it takes to wipe the phone to absolutely nothing and reinstall all of it, let me know please. I'm kind of thinking of it as like formatting the hardrive on a computer and reinstalling everything.
I'm already looking for a new phone, but it would be pretty cool if I got my x2 working again.