PDA

View Full Version : Sbf with iso file failure help

cobracon71
11-04-2011, 02:15 PM
ok guys I can sbf with no problem with rsd lite

but when i try using the linux iso and unetbootin i cant get it to work i need some help

so these are the steps ive taken installed unetbootin
put iso file on c drive downloaded twice to make sure it wasnt the iso
find file with unetbootin check
choose usb for boot method check
clicked run to put on memory stick check
reboot to usb check
unetbootin comes up
i choose stitaz
it does its thing but gets stuck at the screenshot ive provided wont go any further

Nemo aeternamn
11-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Which iso are you using?

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

cobracon71
11-04-2011, 02:23 PM
ikds 602

the funny thing is it doesnt give me any options before i start like in the screenshot of the instructions page like is your phone in bootloader and connected to your pc

DirtyDroid
11-04-2011, 02:40 PM
ikds 602

the funny thing is it doesnt give me any options before i start like in the screenshot of the instructions page like is your phone in bootloader and connected to your pc

So you didn't get to the yellow screen with the boot baby boot yet and yellow dots? I've never placed that on the c drive, nit that shouldn't matter though should it, cuz your not really botingvinto that anyways, and that was me thinking while texting

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Scram
11-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Is your pc dual booted with sbfboot??? You should have to choose at startup if you want ti boot into the iso... Weird, I have had zero problems with sbfboot.

Sent from my liberated DX

cobracon71
11-04-2011, 03:02 PM
sbfboot is a failure too i dont know what the problem is

no dirty no boot baby boot

Nemo aeternamn
11-04-2011, 03:09 PM
What program are you using to burn the disc?
Maybe try using a different program

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

cobracon71
11-04-2011, 03:13 PM
What program are you using to burn the disc?
Maybe try using a different program

We have nothing to fear but running out of beernot burning a disc using usb stick

DirtyDroid
11-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Check wigs thread again..I think...I saw a post from him the other day that something was wrong, buy its fixed...not sure if yah saw it....but dovyou have another computer to try it on? Atleast then you can rule out the file or CPU.....

cobracon71
11-04-2011, 03:20 PM
no only one pc but ill check his thread

yentna
11-05-2011, 11:36 PM
no only one pc but ill check his thread

cobracon,

I have used 1kds linux solution version. 340 (froyo) and. 602(gb) half a dozen or so times with no problems. I burned them to cd's using ImgBurn 2.5.5.0, as 1kds pointed out in his post of 04-11-2011, I used my home computer, running Vista home pro-32 bit. you could do a search for this thread "linux solution to your windows/rsd lite problems.

Hope this helps.

Terry