PDA

View Full Version : DX2 wont wake

shmoo
11-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Alright gents here's my dilemma. After a fair bit of searching, and not really finding an answer for my problem I figured I would post up for some advice. Obviously, I a DX2...its been rooted from the time I got it, for a while I was running a stock rooted 2.3.3. It was at this point that I noticed every once in a while my phone wouldn't wake up after having gone to sleep. A battery pull is the only thing that will fix the problem. I have since started running the moto Atrix ROM and it the problem has consistently getting worse. I am now up to the point where I have to do a bat pull sometimes up to 15 or more times a day. I'm way beyond being irritated about it...its just plain ridiculous. I'm wondering if this problem is common and if there is a fix out there for it. If not should I SBF back to stock? Any and all thoughts or ideas would be welcome!

victimssun
11-03-2011, 02:36 PM
I would sbf to 2.3.4. If it still happens, sounds hardware related. That's my 2 cents

bignasty407
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM
SBF back to stock before youre royally screwed call VZW get ya replacement that sounds straight hardware related.

smithmr
11-06-2011, 08:29 AM
I have the same issue, it started with the 2.3.4 update. Prior to this update I never had this issue, it began within a couple hours of the .4 update.

FYI, I am not rooted.

eric eakin
11-06-2011, 11:39 AM
i was battery pulling like crazy when i first rooted and set up my x2. got sick of it so i sbf'd and reset the phone and sd card(s) the way i want and all is good now.

shmoo
11-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Im going to take sbf back tomorrow and do a reset. While im at it I've been getting notifications that my sd card(s) are damaged or have been removed. So I think I will take the time to put mt contents on a different card. Hopefully this solves my issues. Ill then either re root or be making a trip back in to big red.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums