PDA

View Full Version : Molten - WiFi and Bluetooth

rkicklighter
10-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Hello all, newby to the forum and to Android but not to the world of modding and changing. Before asking a question, let me first say a big word of THANKS to all who spend time helping idiots like myself who can't seem to figure some things out!

Now on to the issue with my first Android phone Rooting and ROM'ing; Verizon Droid X2, Android 2.3.4. From stock, I rooted with Pete's Root Tool, did a before and after root backup. All went well so I let it ride for a few days then began researching ROMs. Decided on Molten based on all the reviews, installed Titanium Pro (bought the license), backed up all apps and such. Made another nandroid backup then loaded Molten. Afterwards, I restored my apps after installing Titanium.

All went just as planned and expected until I went to connect my BT headset which is a must in my line of work. Bluetooth turns on but everytime I try to access the Bluetooth settings OR the WiFi settings from the Settings menu, it forces the Settings app closed with the message (process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly).

Before I revert back, does anyone know how to overcome this issue? As I said, bt is a must for me.

Thanks,

Ricky

rkicklighter
10-31-2011, 03:46 PM
May have solved my own issue. I installed Molten_v11.zip and there is a Molten_v11Fixed.zip. Downloading now but may be morning before I install.

rkicklighter
11-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Issue solved, I should have read more!