PDA

View Full Version : TBH 4.5.605 Special Edition Updater for DX download link?

NYDaddy
10-28-2011, 11:28 AM
I saw TBH 4.5.605 Special Edition Updater for DX talk on a thread somewhere that I cannnot find now but I am looking for a download link.

Anybody have the link? Thanks in advance

Droid Diggler
10-28-2011, 11:35 AM
It's in the tbh app. The app is worth every penny if you don't have it already. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
10-28-2011, 11:35 AM
That could be only available threw the app

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Carpetman
10-28-2011, 12:09 PM
I tried this and couldn't find any wireless tether that would work. Anyone know of one. I really liked the rom but had to drop it so I could wireless tether.

NYDaddy
10-28-2011, 12:17 PM
I just downloaded ROM Manager so I will you know how it works out. Thanks.

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 12:23 PM
I just downloaded ROM Manager so I will you know how it works out. Thanks.

Its in the TBH app a Droid Diggler said... I don't think its in rom manager

root, roms and themes oh my!

NYDaddy
10-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Its in the TBH app a Droid Diggler said... I don't think its in rom manager

LOL well I am now the owner of ROM Manager. That cool I was gonna buy it anyay. So where do I get Droid Diggler? How much is it?

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Lol Droid Diggler is a member
Hold on I'll get you the tbh app link
http://shop.teamblackhat.info/TeamBlackHat-Application-TeamBlackHat-Application.htm
Its 2.99

towbiz
10-28-2011, 12:36 PM
I downloaded it with dolphin mini but it wont open any ideas

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 12:40 PM
I downloaded it with dolphin mini but it wont open any ideas

The tbh app? ... Idk I haven't gotten around to downloading it... I think they say you should be on Firefox though... You can email them and tell them what happened?

NYDaddy
10-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Thanks nemosfate I will go get it now. I am on the ota 605 unrooted is that a problem?

towbiz
10-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Yep I just caught that so on the site I bought it from that wasn't mentioned thanks

iconaw1
10-28-2011, 12:51 PM
The rom does have some know issues unless they have been worked out.

towbiz
10-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Downloaded Firefox then redownloaded with it from email and wala got it

csk415
10-28-2011, 01:10 PM
This might be the same zip as in the tbh app. Semi Stock 4.5.605 (Deodexed, 1% accurate, slightly debloated, media enhancements (http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-mods/9711-semi-stock-4-5-605-deodexed-1-accurate-slightly-debloated-media-enhancements.html)
Not sure but p3droid is the one who posted this.

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks nemosfate I will go get it now. I am on the ota 605 unrooted is that a problem?

Yeah you need to be rooted
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-development-hacking/35634-gb-602-root-start-here-links-all.html
That works on .605 also, don't let the 602 throw you off

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
This might be the same zip as in the tbh app. Semi Stock 4.5.605 (Deodexed, 1% accurate, slightly debloated, media enhancements (http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-mods/9711-semi-stock-4-5-605-deodexed-1-accurate-slightly-debloated-media-enhancements.html)

That is the one... Didn't know it was released out if the tbh yet

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Downloaded Firefox then redownloaded with it from email and wala got it

Glad ya got it

zoe
10-28-2011, 01:31 PM

yes that is the one, ppl with the tbh app get their leaks and such first. they usually post them onto forums (typically mydroidworld) a short time later, but seriously consider buying the app if you don't already have it. helps support tbh, I cannot imagine how much less we'd have without them...

[__)XXX)__)==l nvm, i'm probably drunk...

nemosfate
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
yes that is the one, ppl with the tbh app get their leaks and such first. they usually post them onto forums (typically mydroidworld) a short time later, but seriously consider buying the app if you don't already have it. helps support tbh, I cannot imagine how much less we'd have without them...

I don't even want to think of how much less we'd have! Lol

csk415
10-28-2011, 01:44 PM

Should have said buy the TBH app at the begining of my post. I did and was happy to get the 605 aio before most people. I normally tell people to buy the app and also advise to search mdw. Since p3droid was the one who posted the link to the zip on mdw I decided to share it.
edit.. I will add that it would be a good idea to read the whole thread about the zip. Some people were having issues with it..