PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Widgets doubles

imail724
10-22-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure where I should post this because I don't know what's causing it but, every once in a while, my Beautiful Widgets home widgets will become doubled with one with the right time overlapping one with the wrong time. Then when I delete the one with the wrong time it'll be fine for a while, then at some point there will be no widget there at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
I'm running Apex RC4 and using Go Launcher.

HarleyDude
10-22-2011, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure where I should post this because I don't know what's causing it but, every once in a while, my Beautiful Widgets home widgets will become doubled with one with the right time overlapping one with the wrong time. Then when I delete the one with the wrong time it'll be fine for a while, then at some point there will be no widget there at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
I'm running Apex RC4 and using Go Launcher.

Yes, I have with my widgets, all of them. I have also deleted one, and then the other disappears later. I've seen this on SSX with Go, so I'd have to say it's a Go issue.
Seems to me it's happened after I've made a nandroid backup, but not right after, sometime within the next day. And it does not always happen.
I've had it happen a few times, a phone reboot will fix it.

2 clocks, 1 on top of the other

imail724
10-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks. Hope this gets resolved. Quite irritating.

Edit: Now that you mention it, I did make a nandroid a week or so ago before flashing RC4.

imail724
12-11-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a solution for this? It's been happening quite frequently lately and it's starting to really bother me. I've tried googling to find out but to no avail.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums