PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at bootloader, no luck with RSD

kevincaulfield01
10-21-2011, 11:13 PM
So I was loading a rom, and it finished, then I got a boot loop showing the motorolla logo and then it shuts off, and repeats.

I tried to rsd lite flash to froyo and it gets to Downloading RAM.... 97%.

I saw this was a common problem, so i made sure RSD was run as admin and the sbf file was in C:/.

Drivers installed, no luck.

Any help?

cory46
10-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Try this

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-sbf/23638-linux-solution-your-windows-rsd-lite-problems.html

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

kevincaulfield01
10-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Will do when the iso downloads. Thanks. Should it work? I forgor to mention now it only turns on to the bootloader saying "Code Corrupt"

cory46
10-21-2011, 11:34 PM
O yeah rsd can be finicky and this usually solves all those issues. Just make sure your phone is off while it's downloading and burning to cd/ placing on flash drive you need lots of battery juice and it will not flash the sbf on a low battery

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

kevincaulfield01
10-21-2011, 11:50 PM
ok awesome. Figures. I have a few linux boxes so its convienient. Is there an easy way to use linux to get cyanogenmod on after this is fixed too, thats what i was going for in the first place. (and i never doubt linux, figures that windows would be finicky)

as_daylight_dies
10-24-2011, 02:40 AM
ok awesome. Figures. I have a few linux boxes so its convienient. Is there an easy way to use linux to get cyanogenmod on after this is fixed too, thats what i was going for in the first place. (and i never doubt linux, figures that windows would be finicky)

You won't need to do anything on ur pc after u sbf to get CM7. it's all done on ur phone and very simple. Just follow the installation instructions

Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.10.7