PDA

View Full Version : 2 Problems I am having with RC4.

Aydos
10-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Hello All,

First I want to say what a great ROM. I came from RC 3 and love it as well.

I am only having 2 problems. One of them I had in RC 3 and it continues and the second is new to this version.

1. I had this problem in the previous release. I have Ford SYNC in my car where I can talk through the car with my phone. When I tell it to call a person on my phone it always drops the first time. It did not do this on stock or any other ROMS. It appears to be the bluetooth not catching when it is initialized. I read other people had bluetooth problems on the previous release so I assume it has to do with that. If I pull my phone out and try to make a call I can actually see the screen light up and it shows the dialer like I did the call normally. However, the first time it does nothing like the blue tooth never communicated. I am just hoping someone has found a fix for this.

2. This is a new problem in this release to me. When I have a missed call I do not get the LED warnings like I did before. As a matter of fact I have not seen any LED action on the phone since I flashed.

Any help would be appreciated and keep up the great work with the ROM.

Thank you.

RoomTenONine
10-22-2011, 09:18 AM
My wife has a new Honda Odyssey with the bluetooth sync feature and she has the exact issue with her bone stock GB DX. We have found that if the screen is awake it doesn't drop the outbound call the first time. Incoming calls are never an issue. I believe this isn't an APEX issue, but a GB one.

Strange on the LED. I have no issues with that. Have you checked the settings for notifications?

Aydos
10-22-2011, 10:44 AM
My LED lights started working again. That us odd though. With the dropped calls I never had that problem on GB liberty or cm7.maybe I was lucky.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk